Need to setup a HylaFAX server and you are
located in the area Frankfurt/Main (Germany)? Then have
a look at www.dadi-linux.de
Sie benötigen Support für Linux oder
Sie suchen jemanden der Ihnen einen HylaFAX
Server installiert? Dann schauen Sie doch mal auf
Bugs which are corrected in 1.0.0
- Connect only one printer to the FAX port. There may be problems when
using more than one printer.
- If you select more than one fax number from the phonebook and uses the
coversheet, the coversheet will only generated with the address of the
last selected fax number.
- It's not possible to use national characters in the faxcover.
Bugs which are corrected in 1.0.1
- WHFC does not recognize language dll's when they are installed on a
different place as the windows system directory.
Bugs which are corrected in 1.0.3
- Some spelling errors
- WHFC ignores the setting for the faxcover in the Fax dialog. It uses
always the Faxcover which was set in the user dialog
- The setup script does not register whfc correctly in the menu, when
there is a space in the pathname to the WHFC executable.
Bugs which are corrected in 1.0.4
- The ODBC phonebook does not work with MS Access database, because I
have mixed up the quotation marks. The quotation mark which is now used
for ODBC access is ' . Also this quotation mark is now configurable in
Bugs which are corrected in 1.0.7
- When ODBC is disabled, the selectbox for the file phonebook doesn't
show that it was selected.
- The Phonebook for faxnumbers from a different database doesn't show any
Last updated: 03-Oct-2018 11:20