Need to setup a HylaFAX server and you are
located in the area Frankfurt/Main (Germany)? Then have
a look at www.dadi-linux.de
Sie benötigen Support für Linux oder
Sie suchen jemanden der Ihnen einen HylaFAX
Server installiert? Dann schauen Sie doch mal auf
WHFC 1.2 a Windows Client for HylaFAX
Which features does WHFC support
- As many phonebooks as you like and ODBC support for the phonebooks (now
including views support)
- Sending postscript files and sending a fax via a fax printer
- Supports sending to multiple fax addresses
- E-Mail notification on success and failure
- Removing faxes from the queue
- Dynamically update of the sendqueue status window
- Good configurable (per user)
- Own Faxqueue for using WHFC off-line
- Usable via OLE for macro processing
- Changing job-parameters for queued faxes
- Configurable Dial String/Separator for the Phonebooks
- Time zone selection
- Windows Setup program
- National language support including a possibility to generate your own
language module, customize the dialogs etc.
- Fax viewer solution with an external viewer
- Sourcecode available under GPL.
New features in WHFC 1.2
Last updated: 03-Oct-2018 11:20
- Nicer looking queue window. Labels in the queue window can be
customized via the "Modify Queue Text" Button in the system settings
- Supports sorting.
- Queue and modem window resizes now with the main window size
- Run on Terminal servers
- Deletion of faxes in the receive queue now possible.
- There is no need to have the job id as first item in the queue.
- Download of faxes for viewing via ftp.
- Supports the current 4.1 HylaFAX coversheet.
- Rewritten off-line mode.
- All "hidden" features of the current WHFC 1.0 versions are available
- User can now specify a modem for the fax
- Preview of the outgoing fax