Need to setup a HylaFAX server and you are
located in the area Frankfurt/Main (Germany)? Then have
a look at www.dadi-linux.de
Sie benötigen Support für Linux oder
Sie suchen jemanden der Ihnen einen HylaFAX
Server installiert? Dann schauen Sie doch mal auf
- The Faxdialog will not come to foreground on Windows XP. See
www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/540/ for more info.
- When running on terminal servers and WHFC is not running, the warning
dialog, that WHFC is not running, appears on the console.
- Connect only one printer to the FAX port. There may be problems when
using more than one printer.
- If you select more than one fax number from the phonebook and uses the
coversheet, the coversheet will only generated with the address of the
last selected fax number.
- It's not possible to use national characters in the faxcover.
- Fax cover templates for HylaFAX 4.3 are not supported yet (please use
the templates for HylaFAX 4.2).
- Some other permission problems on Windows XP. To work around this, have
a look at the technical documentation
and use regedit to allow read access to all on the described the registry
Bugs corrected in 1.2.4
- Permission problems on Windows XP.
- Database Phonebook does not recognize UTF-8 database fields.
- Registry keys for the define modem dialog are not created correctly
after first startup.
Bugs corrected in 1.2.3
- WHFC sends the WHFC internal job description file instead the
postscript file of the job when leaving offline mode.
Bugs corrected in 1.2.2
- WHFC will display error messages when the Modem Registry Key
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WHFC\Modem) is not writable by the user.
Bugs corrected in 1.2.1
- WHFC Fax log does not work correctly with job-id larger than 9999
Last updated: 03-Oct-2018 11:20